blog

BookLikes

World's #1 Blog Platform designed for book bloggers, reviewers, writers - all Book Lovers. Your Reading Life. Redesigned.

Set Up Your Settings To Make Your BookLikes Personal

Make BookLikes more personal with your Settings where are listed all personalization tools. Settings are divided into four tabs: General, Blog, Search, Shelf.

General Settings

Here you can change or update your personal info, like

• photo (don’t be anonymous ;-) ) or
  • username (you can change username any time but remember that your address will change too [username].booklikes.com) and
  • personal adjustment of language version, notifications and your social media.
  • If you have your own domain, here's the place to use it for your BookLikes webpage.

Blog Settings
This Settings tab lets you personalize your personal webpage.

• First of all stand out with catchy blog name and description and choose blog design that you like most.
  • Then you can choose homepage for your webpage and decide whether reveal all sites public.
  • You can also set up social media for your publishing (permanently on / off).
  • To monitor your analytics add your personal Google Analytics statistic code and connect Disqus to  comment and let others comment on your posts (see how to do it here).

Search Settings

So far you can search and add books from booksellers from these countries: Canada, FranceGermany, Poland, Spain, UK and USA.

• If you would like us to add other booksellers let us know.
  • We're planning to add more countries gradually as well.

Shelf Settings

We’re working now on import tools for English and German readers so stay tuned.

• Polish readers can import their books from Lubimy Czytańá.

If you still haven't personalized your BookLikes, it's high time :-) Show us and other book lovers your true colors :-)