World's #1 Blog Platform designed for book bloggers, reviewers, writers - all Book Lovers. Your Reading Life. Redesigned.

Write a Book Review from Your BookLikes Shelf

When it’s time for a book review start writing it from your Shelf! We’ve added a shortcut for writing the book review in your Shelf table view.

Now when you click add review in the My Review column in the table view you’ll see all writing post options.

Bookshelf Table View

When you choose a post type, you’ll be moved to a writing box; the book cover and your rating stars will be attached. This will help you to plan and manage your book reviews on your BookLikes webpage.

Write a book review

Following your request we've updated the book popup on Dashboard. Now the book window will be visible once you click on the book cover; this update will be visible both on your computers, and the mobile devices.

Add a book to your bookshelf

This will help you to add a book to your bookshelf (+Shelf, advanced options) and write a post (+Post), you can also go straight to a book page where you can view community reviews and bloggers who have already shelved the book.

Book page