World's #1 Blog Platform designed for book bloggers, reviewers, writers - all Book Lovers. Your Reading Life. Redesigned.
Holiday adventures? Checked. Sunburn? Checked. Sand on a carpet, in your bed, in a bag? Checked. Screams on a roller-coaster? Checked. Crazy photos? Checked. Completed TBR pile? Checked in 50%. Packed school bag? Not yet.
Farewell holidays, welcome new school year. But worry not my friends - here we come with a helping hand! These 11 accessories will help you stay in the bookish mood in school setting. Stay strong and read on.
1. These bookish pencils with your favorite book quotes will help you stay in a good shape outside your reading room.
2. These cool bookmarks will show exactly how you feel about the passage!?!
via Kate Spade
3. These socks are simply too cool not to have them during the semester!
4. This blouse will end up all rumors about your super powers. Isn't that obvious?
5. This punk rock authors tote bag is a badass in schoolbags and it's a #MUSTHAVE!
via Out of Print
6. With this lunch box, you'll have a minute or two to finish up a chapter. Perfect!
7. This personalized travel mug is a perfect wake up cup for commuters. Reading & drinking coffee -- can you imagine a better morning?
8. This watch will remind you that there's aways good time for a book.
found on Ebay
9. These lovely notebooks will give you plenty of space for your notes, comments, quotes, and your homework - if you find an empty page (yeah, wishful thinking).
via Book Lover Gifts
And for your deepest literary thoughts, use this marvelous leather journals.
10. Even the biggest hard core reader needs to stay in touch with real people (oh man, seriously?). This charging dock will charge not only your phone but also your mindset. "May the Force be with you."
11. These sticky notes will show you way back to the highlighted passages and favorite quotes.
This sticky notes set allows you to mark a book page with an appropriate emoticon, and you'll feel like on BookLikes again - how cool is that! :D