World's #1 Blog Platform designed for book bloggers, reviewers, writers - all Book Lovers. Your Reading Life. Redesigned.

Eat like your book mates - Book Lovers' Menu #1

— feeling hungry

Sometimes reading a book is just not enough. We want to feel what our favorite characters feel, live their lives in their worlds. Sometimes even eat what they eat... Already feeling hungry? Have a look at our today's book-inspired menu and take a bite:

Have a snack of some sweet honey with a crispy toast to awaken your taste buds and increase your appetite.

Recommended by: Winnie the Pooh. (note from the Pooh Bear: The toast is optional!)

Winnie-the-Pooh - A.A. Milne

Main Course

You can choose from two dishes:

Lamb stew on wild rice is a well balanced meal perfect for anyone who appreciates healthy food & sophisticated flavors.

Recommended by: Katniss Everdeen

The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins

Chili with home made bread and coleslaw will be a perfect choice for anyone who enjoys deep flavors of home made dishes.

Recommended by: Kay Scarpetta

All That Remains - Patricia Cornwell

You can choose from two cakes:

If you enjoy sour-sweet flavor in your mouth lemon cake is definitely something that will come in handy this summer. Great refreshment and a treat for anyone having a sweet tooth.

Recommended by: Sansa Stark

A Game of Thrones - George R.R. Martin

Grab a magical cauldron cake if you're waiting for extraordinary experiences. You can share them with your friends but we doubt any  crumbs would be left once you give it a taste. Yum!

Recommended by: Harry Potter and Ron Weasley

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - J.K. Rowling

Rustic supper includes roasted eggs and potatoes, a glass of frothed milk accompanied with hot oatcakes and buns, and raspberry cordial finale.

Recommended by: Anne Shirley

Anne of Green Gables - L.M. Montgomery

What are your favorite book inspired dishes?