blog

BookLikes

World's #1 Blog Platform designed for book bloggers, reviewers, writers - all Book Lovers. Your Reading Life. Redesigned.

BookLikes Support Always at Hand

From now on BookLikes support is always at hand and even at your fingertips :-) Have you noticed this little green tab "Need help?" on the left? It’s our brand new feature that will help us stay in touch and gather your feedback.

BookLikes supportWhen you click on a tab you’ll see a chat window and BookLikes staff member photo, so you’ll always know who you’re talking to :-) So if you’re feeling like talking to someone about BookLikes, books and other things or just saying "Hi" go ahead, introduce yourself and start a conversation :-)

BookLikes is a place made by and for book lovers. We’re still developing the service and your opinion is very important to us. If you have some remarks or just want to share your impressions, please do write. We appreciate all feedback.

If we’re not here, drop us a line too and we’ll receive your message once we’re online.

You can still contact us with traditional email, write at contact@booklikes.com or directly to Kate. So let’s stay in touch :-)