blog

BookLikes

World's #1 Blog Platform designed for book bloggers, reviewers, writers - all Book Lovers. Your Reading Life. Redesigned.

Daily Deals - Special Book Offers Everyday

Who wouldn’t like to get a whole book and pay only for half of it? Especially when they’re books by NYT bestselling authors, popular YA series, celebrity’s biography or gritty thriller stories!

As you’ve noticed there are new elements on your Dashboard with a given book, price and discount. Don’t worry - they aren’t ads, we present you a daily dose of book offers and book promotions

Books with special bargain prices are updated daily and we're planning to add more book sources, booksellers and publishers making sure you don't omit any opportunity to grab a good book in a good price.

Let’s see what Daily Deals can be grabbed today, all with 60% discount. To see all books with special offers go to Daily Deals page - the entrance is on your Dashboard on the righ.

Lucky
 is a memoir by Alice Sebold, the author of The Lovely Bones. Both books are very emotional and touching. In Lucky the author tells a story of her drama experienced in youth, how the experience shaped her and her life and why she was lucky

Lucky by Alice Sebold with 60% discount is for $4.78.

Girl in Translation by Jean Kwok is author's fiction debut which gor massive praise and was published in 15 countries. Girl in Translation tells a story of a girl who after moving from Hong Kong to Brooklyn starts a double life trying to find her path in a new world.

Girl In Translation by Jean Kwok is in today's Daily Deals for $6.00.

Stories I only tell my friends is funny and moving account of Rob Lowe's life. His stories let us glimpse into his successes, disappointments, relationships, romance, rehabs... An enteraining account of Hollywood's  pop-cultural life.

Stories I only tell my friends by Rob Lowe is for $6.00 with 60% discount.

Fallen by Lauren KateFallen is a young adult fantasy romance written by Lauren Kate. On December 2009, Fallen was named number five on the New York Times bestseller list. It was also a USA Today Bestseller, an Indie Bestseller, and a Publishers Weekly Flying Start.

Fallen by Lauren Kate is for $7.20 with 60% discount in today's Daily Deals.

Still Missing is beautifully crafted debut novel by Chevy Stevens. It tells the story of Annie who tries to put her life back together after being kidnapped and captivated in a remote mountain cabin by a psychopath.

Still Missing by Chevy Stevens is for $10.00 with 60% discount in today's Daily Deals.

All books at special prices are presented on Daily Deals page and your Dashboard (in a rotate mode).